I began my career in real estate in 1977 and joined RE/MAX in 1989. With my experience you can be assured I will provide you with current market knowledge and the expertise to help you make an informed purchase or sale. I focus on understanding my clients needs and then prepare a plan of action designed to meet their specific goals.
I live in Prescott and I love it. From the fragrant aroma of the pine forest to the glistening granite dells at sunset, Prescott is a wonderful place to live. I specialize in selling homes to buyer's relocating to our area and helping those seller's that may have to leave through the selling process.
My son Matt West is your "behind the scenes" staff. He handles the office, computers, websites, etc. Matt is a superb photographer; he takes quality photos of our listings and produces a virtual tour superior to any we’ve seen.
Our "teamwork" approach assures you the best service possible. Communication is critical, and we pride ourselves on our communication with each other and with our clients. With our combined years of experience, teamwork approach and current market knowledge we are all here to help you through the buying or selling process.
I have received the prestigious RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award, as well as the Hall of Fame Award, Platinum Club Award, 100% Club Award, and Executive Club Award.
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative;
- SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist;
- GRI, Graduate REALTOR® Institute;
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist;
- AHWD, At Home With Diversity;
- CDPE, Certified Distressed Property Expert;
- SFR, Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource;
- CCSS, Certified Commercial Sales Specialist;
- RENE, Real Estate Negotiation Expert